Thursday 23 September 2010

Just Spent Over £30 On A Single Book, WHAT.

Oh my word, choosing to do English at University is possibly going to prove much more expensive than I thought...

So. I haven't posted on here for a while, as I've been A) very sidetracked by Tumblr, and B) very busy getting ready for The Big Move To Brighton, arrrgh. Only one day left now and I'm shitting it quite a lot. My room has been all packed up into bin bags and boxes. Completely bizarre, but there we go - I think it'll only really sink in once I've got there!

Hopefully (lol - maybe not) I'll start ranting on here some more once things have settled. This move is so bittersweet, I'm excited but it's going to be really horrible and strange not seeing my boyfriend very much... ... .. .. . . . . Urhh :(




STUDENTS. BRIGHTON. SUSSEX. I'ma coming, and I'll be armed with a fucking epic sound system and dancing shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment