Wednesday 14 January 2009

"I abused a platypus"

Someone had written this in the condensation of the glass windows of the English block at college today...
Presumably the 'abused' was meant with sexual undertones - Haha, I found it amusing anyway. An example of my childishness coming through here...

Well, I've just been playing Bonobo really loud and dancing around my room. He's great yo! I badly want to: A) see him live, B) join a dance class, C) get a new stereo. I've blasted the bass in my crappy speakers and they make everything go all distorted when you play it above a certain volume...




My relationship with my parents is weird at the moment. Most of the time it's like we're just getting in each other's way, and just living in the same house - we're not really living with each other... So often now when I talk to mum I just end up getting annoyed/angry/hot/so frustrated that my head starts aching right in my forehead, between my eyebrows. Not an ache really just a... heat. Like. Yeah, it's hard to describe.

If you happen to stumble across this blog, be warned that it'll probably turn into me rambling on about my feelings a lot of the time :/

1 comment:

  1. No problem, however it never hurts to show a random act of kindness, i'm sure they will be delight afterward...hopefully

    ReplyDelete