Friday 16 October 2009

Off to Nottingham...

... in about half an hour. Got a huge, huge supply of new music to listen to plus a good book - Rough Music by Patrick Gale - to make the drive bearable! Though I'm hoping that my laptop will have enough battery for me to watch a few episodes of Criminal Justice instead, as I actually cannot be bothered to read in the car and get all seasick in the backseat. Bleeurrgh.

Anyway. Had to quickly post up these amazing drawings for some of the storyboards of The Clangers - Oh My Gaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssshhhh I love them!!
The love was rekindled last night upon finding Harry's toy Clanger after we'd had two bottles of champagne, some beer and some rum. It was so cute, and it starts babbling away in it's little ridiculous language when you squeeze it's tummy, or sit on it, if you're Karis and rolling around drunkenly on Harry's bed.


Oh my god.















AWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWRR
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment