Monday 5 July 2010

Luv. Step?

Recently discovered a producer from London called Timzed, thanks to Karis really, who I seem to sponge all my music off... Anyway - I looove this guy, his stuff's so smooth. Sounds pretty dubstep, but I spose I find it a lot more interesting and melodic than your bog standard, crotch grabbing, seriously pouty, macho dubstep of late. Here's a lil montage of snippets from his Ghost EP:




Download:
FLVMP43GP


BUT DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE THING THOUGH YEAH, right now, just click here. It's all freee cos bless him he's giving it away. Whack up your speakers and feel the romance and the bass and the lovely vocal samples all in your kidneys... (I read it's been coined Lovestep, which kinda works to be honest).

La la love is in the air... ♥ ♡ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment