Thursday 29 July 2010

Off To London!

Woo!
I'm so excited.
Me and Karis are going up to attend Field Day Festival in Victoria Park on Saturday. The lineup looks sooooo sick, I actually feel a bit sick when I think about it too much... Plus (and this is me showing off) we're on the guestlist, thanks to Harry, so I hope that means we get to swan around backstage and make friends with people like Joker and Bok Bok and Dâm Funk.

Seriously though what do I wear?!?
IT LOOKS SO HIP AND GOOD LOOKING.
I'm so not hip and good looking.

It's like this; very fashionable indeed:


[If the bag is endorsed by Marc Jacobs, does that imply that the weed inside is also Marc Jacobs weed? Is he now designing weed? Haha oh I hope so. It would be good no doubt. But very overpriced.]

No comments:

Post a Comment